MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!



As we say goodbye to 2012...I look back and took a moment to reflect how much I've enjoyed and achieved in the last year. I truly couldn't be happier :)

After working really hard throughout 2011 & 2012, I wrote several books which my wonderful agent managed to sell to both Harlequin and Kensington. It's a dream come true to be writing for these wonderful publishers and I am still pinching myself that it's actually true.

As I spend the time with my family and friends this festive season, I'll be thinking of the blessings I've had and the new friends I've made over the last twelve months as well as embracing the new confidence I've gained through the breakthroughs in my writing career. I'm finally believing that I can write and super excited about the future!

Bring on 2013!!

I will have at least four books published throughout the year. My schedule is as follows:

Finding Justice - Harlequin Superromance (Feb 2013)

The Seduction of Emily - Kensington (April 2013)

16 Marsden Place - Omnific Publishing (June 2013)

A Man Like Him - Harlequin Superromance (Aug 2013)

And possibly another Kensington release in the winter...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my loyal readers, friends and family who have believed in me all this time - HAVE  FABULOUS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!!!

Lots of love,
Rachel xx

No comments

Post a Comment