Welcome fellow Wild Rose Press author, Victoria Gray!

Hi Victoria! It's so great to have you visit with us today - first and foremost, as a complete book cover addict, I have to say yours is stunning! It has a really oldie romantic feel to it, just beautiful.

Shall we get started with the questions? Yes? Okay then...

Please tell us a little about your story, Surrender to Your Touch.

Will Reed is out to settle a brutal score. The disgraced Rebel officer's own men want him hanged, and an enemy has ordered him killed. Intent on clearing his name and evening the score with those who betrayed him, he begins with the woman he once loved—Union spy Kate Sinclair.

For years, Kate used seduction as a lure. She knew better than to let her heart get involved--until she fell in love with Will. Grieving his death, Kate's joy at discovering him alive shatters when she is confronted by a bitter, vengeful man—a man who'll stop at nothing to learn the truth of her betrayal. As danger pursues them, Kate fights to tear down the barriers Will has erected around his heart, but her most powerful weapon may ultimately destroy her—surrender.

What are your favorite foods?

Chocolate and white wine!

What’s your favorite romance movie?

Wow, that’s a tough one…there are so many great ones! I think it depends on my mood. For a lighthearted romance, Romancing the Stone is a classic …especially since the heroine is a romance novelist, and I adore Bridget Jones’ Diary…there is something super sexy about Colin Firth. If I’m in the mood for a brooding hero, Jane Eyre, is a great choice. Michael Fassbender was wonderfully smoldering in the latest version. The Notebook is a touching romance, and I adored Crazy Stupid Love…wonder if Ryan Gosling had anything to do with those choices?

Who’s your favorite actor?

Again, it’s hard to name just one. Russell Crowe is my absolute favorite…he is simply brilliant and so very hot! Robert Downey, Jr. is another actor at the top of my list these days. His portrayal of Sherlock Holmes is witty and very sexy. Ryan Gosling is terrific, and I adore Edward Norton. Oh, and I certainly can’t leave out Johnny Depp…those dark eyes get me every time!

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.

I love football! I’m a total football fanatic…unfortunately, my team is now out of the playoffs (I’m a Steeler gal!), but now I can relax and see how it all plays out.

What’s your idea of a romantic evening?

A quiet dinner with my husband, followed by a moonlit walk and time in the hot tub with a glass of wine.

If you were going to cast your hero in a movie, which actor would you cast?

When I wrote Surrender To Your Touch, I had Alex O’Loughlin in the part. He’s tall, dark, handsome, and possesses the emotional intensity to play Will.

Where can readers find you on the web?

I hope readers will stop by my website and my blog, http://www.victoriagrayromance.com/ & http://victoriagrayromance.blogspot.com/

I'd love for you to friend me on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819636616

and follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VictoriaGray115

What’s your idea of a romantic evening?

A quiet dinner with my husband, followed by a moonlit walk and time in the hot tub with a glass of wine.

Where can readers find your book?

Surrender to Your Touch is available from The Wild Rose Press (print- http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=191&products_id=4652 and e-book - http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=176_135&products_id=4643

Amazon - http://tinyurl.com/6rhtyos

Barnes and Noble - http://tinyurl.com/7l5e73b

And other great retailers!

Thanks for such a fun interview, Victoria! Okay, over to you guys, Victoria would love to answer your questions and comments... :)


2 comments

  1. I agree. The cover is fantastic! Good luck with sales. (I'm totally swamped with books already on kindle etc, and NO TIME TO READ, but I've earmarked this one Victoria!)

    ReplyDelete