The Wild Rose Press Call-out...


Stories, we love to read them...lots of us like to write them!! So when I see a publisher call-out for a series or certain sub-genre of romance, I find it incredibly hard to resist contributing something.

The Wild Rose Press (one of my fabulous publishers!) currently want stories for not one of their lines but FIVE. Help! The choice is too much, lol! As I am coming to the end of another novel, which when I finish this final draft will probably be close on the 90,000 word mark, I have decided to ease myself into the next novel with a novella.

So this call-out has come at just the right time - the question is, which one??

The Black Rose Line (paranormal) - Pagan Holiday Stories


The Champagne Rose Line (contemporary) - The Millionaire Club


Historical Romance - Love Letters


Sweet Romance - Flower Basket Series


Western Romance - Honky Tonk Series


Decisions, decisions - any tickle your fancy???

Hmm....

Rachel x

3 comments

  1. I wrote one for Honky Tonk Hearts. It was a blast! Putting in my vote. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these, Rachel - I fancy the Love Letters one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. I saw the call for submissions but didn't really *see* it, you know? :) I have a story I wrote long ago that might fit in the Sweetheart line. Hmm, I'll have to pull it out and reread it.

    ReplyDelete