The Paying The Piper Tour continues...



Thank you all so much for your wonderful support, comments and kindness on the first week of my Paying The Piper tour! I have really enjoyed it and can't wait to continue later today at Desmond Haas' blog.

There have been familiar faces, visits from friends and most fun of all, visits and comments from readers and followers of my books that i've met for the first time. I really am enjoying myself! Okay, as promised here are the appearances I am making from today until Friday.

Saturday 17th September

Desmond Haas blog


Monday 19th September - PAYING THE PIPER LAUNCH DAY!!!

HoneyBee Promotions Party


Sara-Jayne Townsend


Tuesday 20th September

Sharon Buchbinder's blog


The Book Imp Blogspot


Wednesday 21st September

Katriena Knights blog
Sharon Donovan's blog


Thursday 22nd September

Ella Jade's blog


Autumn Jordon's blog


Characters & Coffee


Friday 23rd September

Lilly Gayle's blog


Emma Lai blog


Of Ink & Quill



Phew-wee!! That is quite a line-up, isn't it? It's going to be a challenge just to keep up with me, lol! The list of names toward the Grand Prize of a copy of each of my first five novels keeps on growing with the winner in the lead with four visits and comments so far. Everything to play for!!


No comments

Post a Comment