1) Where do you write?
2) What is the best & worst part about the writing process for you?
3) When did you first consider yourself a writer?
4) What is the best & worst advice you’ve received about writing?
The best advice was to persevere. I have and here I am.
5) Which comes first? Plot or characters?
Plot. I am a plot-driven writer through and through. I think “What if . . .” and then I populate the story with characters.
6) What is a typical day for you?
Oh wait, no that isn’t it. I get husband off to work, then kids off to school. Then I write for an hour and go to my work. When I come home is when I will do other chores around the house. I will look at e-mails in the morning then again at night and Facebook those times also. Not really glamorous especially if I’m mom’s taxi that day.
7) Where do you see your career in five years?
8) What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
Here’s where you can find me on the web.
Buy link for Incendiary:
A paramedic and an EMT must stop an arsonist before they go up in flames.