It's a blog fest!!!


Helloooo!!!

Well, March will soon be upon us and I am SO excited to be able to post my very first guest blogger, Cate Masters, on the 2nd!! Cate is a astoundingly prolific author who writes for several publishers with great success. She is also incredibly generous and supportive with other writers and constantly offers congratulations and commiserations to her fellow writers. I very much look forward to reading her blog. Be sure to check back on Tuesday! I have posted just one of her many book covers as a tantalising teaser...

As for me, well, I too have a busy March planned with guest blogs, interviews and contests. Come Monday I will be interviewed at The Romance Studio (www.theromancestudio.com) as well as kicking off a contest to win a paperback copy of The Sharp Points of a Triangle and a rhinestone necklace at Coffee Time Romance (www.coffeetimeromance.com). In addition to this, I am guest blogging at Cate's blog (catemasters.blogspot.com) and making a guest appearance at the Naughty Novelists section of author, Cherie De Sues website (www.cheriedesues2.com/naughty-novelists.html).

Phew!!! Busy, busy, busy!! And I love it!!!

No comments

Post a Comment