Congratulations, Becky!!!


I have just picked the winner for the contest I have had running on Suzannah Safi's Romance Alley for the last fortnight so please join me in offering huge congratulations to Becky of Tennessee, USA!! I really hope Becky loves Hannah and Jamie's journey as much as I did creating it. The Sharp Points of a Triangle was a joy to write and I thank Eternal Press from the bottom of my heart for making the story real!

My latest news to share is I have decided to open my blog to other romance authors who write for either of my two publishers,The Wild Rose Press and Eternal Press. I will be put up a schedule as and when the requested dates start coming in. This will give all my lovely readers a chance to discover the talented and brilliant writers I am proud to share my publishing journey with.

I will be interviewed by Dawn Roberto this week who runs Love Romances Cafe - I will post details here when I know the interview is going live. I had so much fun last week meeting new people and members of the Romantic Novelists Association, that this week is going to feel positively boring, LOL! Onwards and upwards, the good news is, the first draft of book number six will be finished within days - without fail!

See you soon!

No comments

Post a Comment