The New Year is Here!


Well, that's it, the decorations are back in the attic and hubby has demolished the tree to little more than a stump - 2010 has officially arrived. What will the year bring? Lots of sales? Lots of contracts? Lots of fun and laughter? All three I hope...by the bucketload!


My goals this year are simple:



Professionally:



1) to land an agent who is as excited and believes in my work as much as I do

2) to release three novels

3) to have at least four short stories published



Personally:


1) to spend more time with hubby and kids (with a smile on my face, LOL!)

2) to lose that blasted seven pounds that never ever ever ever goes away

3) to start moving out of my far too comfortable comfort zone (this can be done in a number of ways....joining a writing group, signing up for a residential course, travelling alone on the train....sad but true, I am guilty of avoidance in all three areas.)



So onwards and upwards - keep a look out for my name on google because I have signed up for lots of guest blog spots and interviews over the next month or so to promote The Sharp Points of a Triangle. Also, of course, the reviews will start coming in thick and fast over the next few weeks, EEKKKK!!!



Have a Great New Year!!!

No comments

Post a Comment