The Sharp Points of a Triangle - The Cover is Here!


Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? I told myself on Friday, if I set up a blog in anticipation of my new release, the cover art will be available when I want to post it. And guess what? It arrived at the weekend! YAY!
What do you think?
I LOVE it! Thank you so much to my lovely (and patient!;)) cover artist, Amanda Kelsey at Eternal Press. She's done a marvellous job of encapsulating the mood of the heroine's eventful, funny and romantic journey to finding true love with her past love. It is due for release in the new year but of course I'll let you know an official date asap.

In the meantime, I am two thirds the way through edits for my next Wild Rose Press release, The Arrival of Lily Curtis. A Victorian romance set in Colerne, a village near the famous City of Bath, England. More details to follow shortly...

While I wait for inspiration to strike for my next post, please help me decide on the sub-genre of my next book by filling in my poll - which type of romance do you prefer to read?

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment