Here we go!

Welcome to my Blog!
I am VERY new to this so please bear with me over the next few days and weeks while I learn how to post, how to promote, how to let you know what I'm doing and what my writer friends at The Wild Rose Press and Eternal Press are doing.

Well, I suppose the best place to start is at the beginning....

I have been writing short stories since I fell pregnant with my first daughter ten years ago, who made her debut in Mother & Baby magazine while she was still in my belly (I sold my birth story, YAY!). Since then I haven't stopped writing and one of the happiest days of my life was when I sold my very first novel to The Wild Rose Press in 2007. That was a sight to see - me dancing around the kitchen in a pair of pyjamas and a glass of wine - the time difference between my American publisher and me in the UK is often cause for 'odd hour' celebration!

Anyway, Reluctant Witness, my second novel was accepted and published in 2009 and both of my books have received 5 star reviews from various review sites. Please feel free to visit my website for a look-see.

So what's coming up?

My next book, a romantic comedy 'The Sharp Points of a Triangle' is due for release from Eternal Press in early 2010. I am expecting the new cover art in the matter of days so as soon as I receive it, it will be posted right here!

Well, that's it for now, folks....

No comments

Post a Comment